www.soulsearch.io - SoulSearch

Kendara Laurel


MAKE A CONNECTION Kendara Laurel is accepting messages: Send Message
Audre Lorde. “When I dare to be powerful—to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.”

About Kendara Laurel

I am a practicing and teaching Intuitive, psychic, Clairaudient (intuitive hearing), Clairvoyant (intuitive seeing), and Tarot reader. I am ordained in the Spiritualist religion.

My metaphysical studies began over 30 years ago when, on a whim, I attended a metaphysical conference in Miami. One of the speakers asserted that the average person uses only about 10% of his/her faculties, while the other 90% is available for Spiritual experiences. Intrigued, I began researching metaphysical concepts and applying them to my life. My studies have included extensive classes in psychic development and attending various spiritual and metaphysically based churches. In 1985 I moved to Denver, where I continue my studies today.

I have given lectures on gemstones, crystals and meditation. I have led hundreds of self-help and psychic development groups. One of my most enriching experiences occurred shortly after I moved to Denver, when I was given the opportunity to take an 18 month I-Ching course from Howard Badhand, a Lakota Sioux Medicine Man. My own I-Ching courses have been in high demand ever since. I am a Reiki Master and have taken graduate classes in counseling (at USF). All these skills and experiences assist me in making my psychic, tarot, and I-Ching readings powerful and life-transforming for others.

I believe everyone is psychic. It just takes practice and a deep listening to yourself, others, and the Universe. I can assist you in realizing your own psychic potential. One of my greatest satisfactions comes from helping people discover their own particular psychic or intuitive talents. I teach private and group classes in meditation, psychic development, Tarot reading and the I-Ching (Book of Changes).

Presently, I work as a psychic, I-Ching, and Tarot reader at fairs and events throughout the Denver metro area. Please feel free to contact me for a reading or to take a class. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Company Details

Upload CV or Brochure
Year Established
Hours of Operation
Open to appointments
Accepted Forms of Payments
credit cards
Ordained Spiritualist Minister,
Reiki Master/Teacher
Organizer and facilitator of the Denver Introduction to Metaphysics Meetup
Metaphysical Teacher

Contact Information

Get Directions View On Larger Map